Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Why I Encourage My Family to Wear My Baby



I love baby wearing! I also love to encourage my family members to wear my daughter. I do this because my daughter loves to be worn in a carrier and I want her to feel comfortable being worn by other people besides myself. I also feel like it strengthens the bond between her and that family member.

Sure, someone can just hold her or put her in a stroller, but that's not the same thing. She can't hear your heartbeat or feel your breath from a stroller. And I have to say, arms get tired after a while! 

My little brother is 17 and I encouraged him to wear my daughter in her Tula. He is always amazed at how calm and quiet she is when I wear her. He told me that he will have to remember all of the things I'm doing for when he has kids. I just love that he can see the benefits of babywearing and will pass that on. 

My husband and my 14 year old son wear her on a regular basis and they both enjoy it. It warms my heart to be passing on something that is good for both baby and family! 

babywearing_family_brother
My 17 year old brother wearing my daughter in the Tula

babywearing_family_daddy
My husband wearing our daughter in the Tula
babywearing_family_sister
My younger sister wearing my daughter in the Moby Wrap

babywearing_family_son
My 14 year old son wearing his sister in the Tula
babywearing_family_mom
This is me, wearing my daughter in her Tula





No comments:

Post a Comment